- [Fix] Add file extension to files.app.net short URL.
- [New] Added global hotkeys.
- [New] Files can now be renamed.
- [New] Orbit can now upload clipboard content via a global hotkey.
- [New] There is now a real preferences window, containing many new glorious options!
- [New] An option for trashing screenshots after uploading has been added.
- [New] There is now an exclusion system that allows configuration of what files are excluded from the UI.
- [New] Scrolling to the bottom of the loaded files list now loads the next "page" of files.
- [New] Right-clicking an in-progress upload or download now provides a "cancel" option for that operation.
- [New] Orbit is now much smarter about ever-changing network conditions.
- [New] Basic scripting support via "opening" files with Orbit.
- [New] There is now an "Upload with Orbit" entry in the OS X Services menu.
- [Fix] Hitting escape while hovering a file over the menubar icon now cancels the drop.
- [Fix] Retina menubar icon (oops, this should have been in 1.0).
- [Fix] Fixed the annoying "Zero KB" upload bug.
- [Fix] Enormous amount of miscellaneous bug fixes, polish, and usability improvements across the board.
- [Fix] The first-login help UI now shows a checkbox allowing the user to choose their launch-at-startup preference.
- [Fix] Long file names no longer cause horizontal scrolling.
- [Fix] Uploaded file metadata now conforms more closely to expected standards.